There are two ways to sell on Alt:
Exchange: A dedicated fixed-price marketplace where you can buy and sell pre-authenticated sports cards with the lowest fees in the industry at 2.5%. You have full say and can seamlessly determine all listing prices. Once vaulted, you can simply select "List on Alt" on a card, then select "Sell at a fixed price," then enter your desired list price and select List, then Confirm listing.Liquid Auctions: We're delivering maximum value as quickly as possible to sellers through:
- Cash advances: Receive a cash advance for up to 72% of a card's market value, determined using Alt Value and Expert Review. Acts as a reserve
- Industry low fees: 8% seller fees, and when your cards sell above the agreed-upon cash advances, you get the difference minus fees.
- Instant payouts: Within seconds of the auction ending, proceeds will be deposited into the seller's Alt account and can be exercised on the platform or withdrawn immediately.
- Immediate asset transfers: After the auction ends, the winning bidder will instantly receive the card deposited in their Vault.
- End-to-end consignment: No further actions are needed once a card is approved by Alt's experts and confirmed by the seller. Immediate asset transfers to a buyer, similar to all other purchases on the platform.
If your item is already vaulted, you can simply select "List on Alt" on a card, select "Sell at a fixed price," enter your desired list price, select List, and then Confirm listing.
If your item is not yet vaulted, it cannot be sold on Alt. If you would like to sell on Alt, please log into your account and proceed to ship your items to the Vault.
Can sold items be returned by the buyer?
No. Because Alt is taking custody and verifying the legitimacy of the item, all sales are final.
How can I receive sales proceeds or withdraw from my account balance?
You can request a balance withdrawal by visiting the 'Banking' page under account settings and clicking on ‘Withdraw.’