Join ALT as we transform investing by unlocking the value of alternative assets. We're solving many of the friction points in the sports card hobby through tech-based solutions. We plan to expand into other alternative assets in the future fully but are focused on sports cards right now.
ALT offers a Vault service where you can automatically add, store, and fully insure your cards. Vault any raw or graded cards with ALT for a one-time $5 fee per card, which includes digitization, storage, and insurance.
Learn more → The Vault x Sending cards to the Vault
Adding a card in your possession to the Portfolio
1. To add a new asset to your Portfolio, click the + button
- This feature is only found via web browser, not the app
2. An overlay window will appear with relevant fields collecting information about your asset.
If your card is graded by PSA or BGS, you can add it by cert number. Otherwise, search for your assets by card title.
- Purchase date - When did you purchase this asset?
- Price - What's the cost basis of your asset?
- Source - Where was this purchase made?
- Notes - Do you have any personal notes or identifiers?
3. You can edit unvaulted purchase history at any time. If you don't recall the information when filling it out, feel free to leave fields blank, save, and edit at a later time.
For any questions, please contact support through the messenger located in the corner of your browser or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.