The Alt Vault
Alt offers a Vault service where you can add, store, and fully insure your cards. Our vaulting services are free for all graded cards, and $5 for each ungraded (also known as Raw) card. All vaulted cards receive digitization, storage, and insurance with no ongoing storage fees and you can outtake your cards at anytime.
Adding a card in your possession to your Portfolio
1. To add a new asset to your Portfolio, click the '+' button
- This feature is only found via web browser, and not currently available in the mobile app
2. An overlay window will appear with relevant fields where you can enter information about your asset
If your card is graded by PSA or BGS, you can add it by cert number. Otherwise, search for your assets by card title.
- Purchase date - When did you purchase this asset?
- Price - What's the cost basis of your asset?
- Source - Where was this purchase made?
- Notes - Do you have any personal notes or identifiers?
3. You can edit un-vaulted purchase history at any time. If you don't recall the information when filling it out, feel free to leave fields blank, save, and edit at a later time.
For any questions, please contact support through the messenger located in the corner of your browser or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.