These updates have been made to increase the transparency and liquidity of assets on Alt and are aligned with our mission to solve many of the friction points in the hobby with tech-based solutions. The changes help our users make better-informed decisions when buying, selling, and managing their assets.
- All Exchange listings must have a list price and are eligible to receive offers.
- Vaulted items that have been listed on the Exchange will have actionable offer data available through the Portfolio item view.
- Offers no longer apply only to single items. Instead, any offer made is open to be accepted by a seller whose item is the same card, grade, and grading company.
- Users can view all active offers for a given Exchange listing when making a bid.
- Offers expire automatically after 7 days
For any questions or feedback, please contact us through the messenger located in the corner of your browser or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.