|Wire Transfer||*unrestricted||✔(requires support assistance)||✔(requires support assistance)||✔||2-3 business days|
* Financial institutions and money transfer providers often have daily transaction limits. Check with yours to determine your daily limits.
Currency Conversion Fees: When the end user's bank account currency is not USD, their bank might charge them currency conversion fees when receiving a wire transfer.
- The name on the linked bank account must match the verified name on your ALT account. If you wish to link a business account, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We currently only allow for a single bank account to be used to move funds. If you’ve previously linked another bank account, please reach out to support to unlink your bank account.
- For wire transfer you'll need to enter your bank account information and have it instantly approved by ALT’s payment provider, Circle. Once your details are provided, the wire instructions are accessible.
- Deposits cannot be cancelled. If you wish to return your funds to your bank account, initiate a withdrawal once the funds settle.
Where do I add my bank details?
Mobile App: Select Account > Banking > Deposit > Wire transfer
Web Platform: Select > Banking and Transfers > Deposit > Wire transfer
Entering your banking details
|Account Number, Routing Number (ABA)
Bank City, IBAN
|Bank Name, Bank City, Swift Code, Account Number
Where are the wire transfer instructions?
Once banking details have been entered, wire instructions can be found by clicking Deposit > Wire transfer.
- All wire transfer deposits are required to have a unique Memo/Tracking Reference. Any wire received without the unique reference will be reverted.
- Make sure your Memo/Tracking Reference is the only thing referenced. Do not include any other text or characters.
For any questions, please contact support through the messenger located in the corner of your browser or reach out to email@example.com.