|Bank Account (ACH)||
$100,000 per transaction
|4-5 business days|
|Instant Credit (ACH Deposit)||$25,000 per transaction||
|Wire Transfer||*unrestricted||✔||✔||✔||1 business days|
* Financial institutions and money transfer providers often have daily transaction limits. Check with yours to determine your daily limits.
⚖️ ACH deposit Instant credit is dependent on the connection between your banking institution and Alt's payment processor to conduct a balance check. It is not guaranteed on every deposit.
- The name on the linked bank account must match the verified name on your Alt account. If you wish to link a business account, reach out to email@example.com.
- We currently only allow for a single bank account to be used to move funds. If you’ve previously linked another bank account, please reach out to support to unlink your bank account.
- For wire transfer you'll need to enter your bank account information and have it instantly approved by ALT’s payment provider, Circle. Once your details are provided, the wire instructions are accessible.
How do I add my bank for ACH?
Mobile App: Select Account > Banking > Deposit > ACH transfer
Web Platform: Select > Banking and Transfers > Deposit > ACH transfer
Most banks can be linked instantly and securely via Plaid by providing your online banking credentials when requested. You'll see a screen with bank logos. Search for yours.
When depositing via ACH, you may experience Instant Credit which allows customers to access the pending transfer. However, Instant credit depends on the connection status between Alt's payment processor and your bank and is not guaranteed on every deposit. To receive 100% Instant Credit, your deposit amount needs to be less or equal to 70% of your bank balance - otherwise, you may only receive a partial amount of your pending deposit.
You'll see a screen with bank logos. Search for yours. If you experience any issues after entering your online banking credentials, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Plaid support status of your bank.
How do I add my bank for wire transfer?
Mobile App: Select Account > Banking > Deposit > Wire transfer
Web Platform: Select > Banking and Transfers > Deposit > Wire transfer
|Bank Account Country||Required Information|
|United States||Account Number, Routing Number (ABA)
Where are the wire transfer instructions?
Once banking details have been entered, wire instructions can be found by clicking Deposit > Wire transfer.
- All wire transfer deposits are required to have a unique Memo/Tracking Reference. Any wire received without the unique reference will be reverted.
For any questions, please contact support through the messenger located in the corner of your browser or reach out to email@example.com.