- Credit/Debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), Apple Pay and Google Pay are now supported for Fixed-Price and Liquid Auctions.
- If a user does not have enough account balance to complete a transaction, they will be presented with additional payment methods.
- There is a 3% transaction fee applied to all additional payment method transactions.
- Users cannot save card details to their account, this functionality will be supported in the future.
- Users do not need to have a verified account for Fixed-Price Buy Now transactions.
|Apple Pay||IOS Devices||*unrestricted||Instant|
* Financial institutions often have daily transaction limits. Check with yours to determine your daily limits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I use these additional payment methods on the platform?
Credit/Debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), Apple Pay and Google Pay are now supported for Fixed-Price and Liquid Auctions.
What types of cards are supported?
Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Apple Pay is supported on iOS devices including eligible Macbook’s using Safari (see requirements) for card purchases.
Google Pay is supported on Android devices and on eligible computers using Google Pay (see requirements) for card purchases.
What are the fees associated with using these additional payment methods?
There is a 3% transaction fee applied to all additional payment method transactions.
Can I save my card to my ALT profile?
Currently, you cannot save your card details, this functionality will be supported in the future.
Do I need to verify my account to use these additional payment methods?
An account does not need to be verified for Buy Now purchases on the Fixed Price marketplace.
All other purchase methods such as Offers and Liquid Auctions require account verification.
For any questions, please contact customer support through the messenger located in the lower right corner of your browser or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.